Harbor provides industry standard travel program for budget-conscious travelers.
Harbor covers medical expenses, trip cancellation, lost luggage, flight accident and other losses incurred while traveling, either internationally or domestically.
Travel insurance underwritten by State National Insurance Company, Inc.
- Medical evacuation to the nearest suitable hospital as directed by a physician if medically required
- Travel insurance coverages such as primary medical expense coverage, trip cancellation/interruption, baggage loss, emergency dental, and more*
- Completely integrated one-stop program with a single contact for emergency services to travel assistance and insurance claims*
- Travel assistance services for medical requests, prescription replacement, emergency cash advance and more
- 24/7 access to paramedics, nurses and military veterans
* Benefits described are related to travel insurance underwritten by State National Insurance Company Inc.
|Evacuation & Assistance*||Maximum Coverage|
|Aggregate Evacuation Limit||$500,000|
|Medical Evacuation Limit||$500,000|
|Mortal Remains Transport Limit||$15,000|
|Travel Insurance**||Maximum Coverage|
|Trip Cancellation||Up to 100% of Trip Cost|
|Trip Interruption||150% of Trip Cost Limit|
|Trip Cancellation For Any Reason (CFAR)||Up to 75% of Trip Cost – Optional for additional cost|
|Airline Ticket Change Fee||$250|
|Single Occupancy Supplement||Included|
|Trip Delay||Min of 3 hours delay $200 per day; Max $1,000|
|Baggage Delay||Min of 12 hours delay; Daily Limit $100; Max Benefit $500|
|Baggage & Personal Effects||$2,500 Per Article: $250,
Combined Max Limit For Described Property: $250
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment||Principal Sum: $25,000|
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment – Air Only||Principal Sum: $100,000|
|Emergency Accident and Emergency Sickness Medical Expense||$100,000|
|Pre-Existing Conditions Waiver||Applies when conditions are met|