Compile All Your Documents
To make your claims experience as seamless and efficient as possible, you’ll want to have all your documents gathered from the start. Some documents you may need are:
- Travel Itinerary
- Trip Invoice
- Receipts for expenses claimed
- Incident Reports/medical reports
- Penalty/refund information
What’s the Process Look Like?
- Log into claim portal: Start claims process and identify needed documentation
- Submit your claim: Once your documents are all gathered, submit your claim by completing the claims from. This will take around 15-20 minutes.
- Claims Review: Next, our claims team will assess your claim, typically within 30 days, and may contact you if more information is needed
- Claims Resolution: Redpoint will inform you of the decision and, if approved, reimburse eligible expenses according to your policy terms. If denied, an explanation will be provided